In addition to consignment shopping, the Internet is an incredible tool for finding chic clothing and accessories on a college budget. I am always browsing various blogs to find ideas for my next ensemble. My favorite site for celebrity style inspiration is OutfitID, they post daily updates on recently worn celebrity outfits and where to buy them. This site is usually my first stop on the hunt to find a similar style that fits my budget. Give it a try! You will be pleasantly surprised how close you can come to recreating the original outfit at a much smaller cost.
My recent outfit obsession is this look by Lauren Conrad. She wore this shopping in Beverly Hills on January 27 (you may begin to see a trend here, I love Lauren Conrad). I am obsessed with the shoes, so I had to find a pair of my own for spring!
Lauren Conrad’s Outfit:$2, 454
- Sunglasses – Ray Ban Classic Aviator, $139
- T-Shirt– Kain Eko modal-blend top, $110
- Handbag– Miu Miu Leather Shopping Bag, $1,420
- Skinny Jeans– Levi’s Made & Crafted Low-rise jeans, $190
- Sandals– Miu Miu Crisscross Platform Sandal, $595
Thriftadelphia’s Look for Less Outfit:$217.60
- Sunglasses – Urban Outfitters Classic Metal Aviator in Gold, $14
- T-Shirt – Forever21 Striped Weekender Top, $12.80
- Handbag – Melie Bianco Miley Hobo in Saddle, $96
- Skinny Jeans– Forever21 Classic Skinny Jean in Dark, 19.90
- Sandals – MICHAEL Michael Kors Juniper Platform Sandal in Teak, $74.90
Have a celebrity outfit you want to replicate? Post a link in the comment section and your pick could be featured on the next Look for Less!